Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nu Works Short Film Project

This 6 weeks we had a BEAST project in Nu Works!!! We were put into groups and assigned a prompt.  My groups prompt went something like this, "There are many statues of men slaying lions, but if the lions carved the statues we would have a very different set of statues.  We were given jobs. I was the designer, Sam was the editor, Ashley was the sound person, Joan was the playwright, and Joy made the storyboards.  We decided to make are film a silent horror movie about pumpkins.  The idea was that pumpkins don't like to be carved and they might want to carve you if they could.  Every group had really nice videos but I like ours alot.  I think it turned out really funny.  This was by far my favorite Nu works project, because I think it was the most creative.  I just wish Ms. Edmondson had given us more guidance.  Still, overall I loved it and my group was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment